Applications to George Brown Dance can be submitted by visiting www.ontariocolleges.ca and “finding” George Brown College under their programs listing.
Once applications are received, applicants will need to register for an audition for their program. Auditions are being held across major cities in Canada throughout the year. Each audition has a $50 Registration fee when paid in advance, on the day of the audition the fee increases to $60. But you must register in advance. Have you already registered? Please click here to process your audition payment online.
- Entrance into all GBD programs is by audition.
- Students must apply to the Ontario Colleges Application Service, www.ontariocolleges.ca and that application must be accepted by George Brown College before they are given an audition date.
- Applicants must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent and Grade 12 English to be eligible for auditions
- Auditions are classes – students do not need to prepare their own audition material.
- Video DVD auditions are accepted for out of province students. Please contact the Dance department for details. email@example.com
- All programs are professional training programs; students auditioning must have previous training.